As our society continues to struggle with the impact of the Covid-19 virus, we will continue emphasizing the important role that pleasure plays in regulating the nervous system and boosting immunity.
1. Look for your 10 spot in every moment and every activity. Ask yourself “What would make this a 10 right now?”
2. Begin a daily pleasure journal and list out 3-5 experiences you found pleasurable that day
3. Observe the little pleasures in life, such as feeling the sunshine on your face, taking a warm bath with bubbles, or reading a good book with a nice hot cup of tea. The more we open up to pleasure outside of the bedroom, the more pleasure we can have in our sexual experiences.
4. Commit to doing AT LEAST one thing per day purely for pleasure!
5. Meditate. The purpose of meditation is the cultivation of presence. The more PRESENT you are, the more SENSATION you can experience. We cannot be present to life when we’re caught in our thoughts and/or emotions. When this happens, we lose out on the pleasures and experiences that life has to offer. Meditation is medicine for the suffering of our minds.
6. Remember there are 4 forms of pleasure. Make it a point to engage in at least one form of pleasure per day so that you can access your full pleasure potential
To learn more about using pleasure as medicine, read Shake Your Soul Song! A Woman’s Guide to Self-empowerment Through the Art of Self-pleasure! CLICK HERE
Sign up to receive our weekly Sex Is Medicine Podcast episodes delivered to your inbox every Saturday!
*The Tantra Mastery Training Program does not require approval by the registrar of the private Training Institute Branch (PTIB). As such, the registrar did not review this program.