According to this week’s Sex Is Medicine guest, it’s almost predictable that a woman will lose her interest for sex + her libido in a long-term relationship. Many women feel broken when that happens and start to believe that they’re just not that sexual.
This week, Irene Fehr shares with Devi the four dangerous myths that women subscribe to that actually kill women’s libido, why women’s libidos are actually starving, and what we need to feed our libido for a healthy sex life in a long-term relationship.
This week find out:
- The four myths that kill women’s libidos and make women feel “sexually broken” when they’re not
- What happens in a long-term relationship that affects women’s interest in sex
- The 4 “nutrients” many cis-gendered women need to feel sexual in a long-term relationship
- It takes both the woman and her partner to nourish her libido; the role of men in her libido
- How the quality of sex we are having impacts our libido
Tune in to this AASECT award winning show!
Irene Fehr is a Sex & Intimacy Coach who helps couples in long-term relationships make love and sex work. Her mission is to dispel dangerous myths about women’s libido that cause heartache and broken dreams and bring couples closer. She is no stranger to her clients’ issues, having recovered from the all-too-common story of ‘happy marriage turned sexless’ when she lost her libido — all before turning 30.
Connect with Irene on her website HERE