Join Devi Ward Erickson and her guest, Dr. Ron Goldman (ronaldgoldmanphd.com) as they explore the origins of our personal pains and social dysfunction. Understanding the root cause of our individual and societal issues can help us experience more kindness and compassion for ourselves and others, and enrich our lives with a sense of meaning and purpose. Learn what you can do to improve the world we live in by healing trauma. If you are a “trauma-informed junkie” this is a PHENOMENALLY informative episode you won’t want to miss!
In this episode find out:
- What is the root cause of American personal and social problems?
- How early are signs of such problems observed?
- What contributes to these early signs?
- What can disrupt the mother-infant bond?
- What American cultural practices contribute to disrupting the mother-infant bond? (including circumcision)
- How is disrupted bonding perpetuated?
- How do cultural beliefs and values contribute to our problem?
- What are your recommendations?
- How can these changes be supported?
- What can people do to help create change?
Find out more about Dr. Ronald Goldman at ronaldgoldmanphd.com and contribute to changing the Federal legislation regarding infant male circumcision at “Go Fund Me” and search Ron Goldman PhD.
About Dr. Goldman
Ronald Goldman, PhD, a psychological researcher, speaker, and writer, is Director of the Early Trauma Prevention Center. His work includes hundreds of contacts with parents, children, and medical and mental health professionals. He educates the public and professionals about generally unrecognized origins and prevention of emotional and behavioral problems that often have overlooked beginnings during infancy. This information can improve personal and social experiences.
Dr. Goldman’s publications have been endorsed by dozens of professionals in mental health, medicine, and social science. His writing has appeared in newspapers, parenting and medical publications, and textbooks, and he has participated in over 200 media interviews. More information is at ronaldgoldmanphd.com OR circumcision.org