Being in an abusive or toxic relationship leaves deep unhealed wounds emotionally, mentally, financially, physically and even spiritually. Dragging toxic baggage and traumas from past relationships to new ones can only create an upgraded version of toxic relationships.
Are you ready to break free from this toxic cycle of attracting unconscious, poisonous and painful relationships?
Are you ready to heal the wounds that hold you back from reclaiming your body, mind, voice, choice, and power?
Are you ready to be free and attract that amazing person in your life?
In this episode we will cover:
- How to create self-love rituals to release toxic emotional baggage that are blocking your manifestation energy.
- Why and how healing emotional and sexual trauma, before dating someone new is critical.
- How to recognize your self-value and why you must embrace it.
- What mindsets or emotions may be blocking you from attracting a love partner.
- Awaken your love archetypes (parts-of-self) to attract an incredible lover into your life.
- Boundaries and how to create clarity around them.
Watch the interview below…
Lucia Gabriela is Founder at Nuna Holistic Retreat Center, Relationships and Integrative Sexuality Coach, Integrative, Somatic Therapist, and Teacher and Tantra Facilitator.
Lucia Gabriela helps individuals and couples to master their life, relationships, and intimacy with themselves and others. Her passion is to create a safe and sacred space for women and men to deeply explore many aspects of themselves, purge emotional and/or sexual traumas that are holding them back from manifesting what they desire, heal their inner child, embrace their shadows, connect with their higher self, reconnect with their own body’s wisdom, align with their true essence, live their higher potential, and master their sexual life in all realms. They can then create their life with awareness, maturity, self-responsibility, radical self-love, and full commitment to explore their sexual and spiritual evolution.
Lucia Gabriela specializes and works with individuals whose journey is to free themselves from emotional and sexual traumas, and helps them to reclaim their creative power, body, voice, sensuality, and sexuality plus to welcome pleasure into their lives, creations and relationships.
Visit Lucia’s website HERE
Connect with Lucia on Facebook HERE
Find Lucia on Twitter HERE