How does diet affect sexual function? Can changing your diet improve your ability to experience pleasure? Is there really an actual diet for great sex?
Join Devi Ward Erickson and acupuncturist and herbalist, Christine DeLozier, L.Ac., as they discuss the role that your diet can play in supporting consistently great sex!
- The trifecta of great sex!
- How does diet affect our sex lives?
- How does diet affect women’s sexual function in particular?
- What if you already have good sex? Will this diet help?
- How long do we have to eat this way to see changes in the bedroom?
- Are there foods that are bad for sex?
- How does Traditional Chinese medicine promote sexual health?
Watch the video below:
As an acupuncturist and herbalist in private practice, Christine DeLozier, L.Ac., specializes in sexual health, treating all orientations and identities. Acupuncture is great for sexual function, but to address the underlying mechanics of consistently great sex, the key is diet. For this reason, she works with patients to develop dietary habits that support their sexual goals.
Christine holds Master’s degrees in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Counseling. During her education, she studied Chinese dietary therapy, and earned a certification as a Holistic Nutritional Counselor. Early in her practice, she treated numerous men for erectile issues with acupuncture, who ended up having significant improvements in sexual satisfaction. After seeing how meaningful this improvement was to their lives, she specialized in sexual health, expanding her practice to all who seek it. She wanted to do more to help them connect with their partners and bring joy to their relationships.
Find out more about Christine HERE