Devi Ward speaks with Kelley Mountain, Intimacy and Wellness Expert, about the pure and beautiful desire that men innately have to serve and please the women in their lives. We will discuss the blocks that keep men from experiencing profound intimacy and connection. PLUS the struggles men face with the social disability they have been born into, that is ill-equipped to guide them into being “good men.”
We will also be highlighting the role that women play in helping to guide our men into greater understanding of how we want to be loved and what profound intimacy looks like.
- The pure beautiful desire men have in their hearts to experience profound intimacy and serve the women in their world.
- The social disability that men are born into in this world
- The essential role of mothers in creating “good men.”
- The misguided info men receive about how to love a woman & what she needs, i.e. stimulation of many layers of profound intimacy and connection.
- Boundaries that women need to establish and maintain in order to attract the right kind of men into her life, and that also help to generally guide men in how to interact with her.
- General types of verbal communication that men need from women.
- The responsibility that men have to evolve themselves past the limited status quo that they have inherited. The world needs them. Women need them.
- Women with high standards and strong boundaries is what is going to help the men step into their empowerment, experience profound intimacy and connection and better themselves.
Watch the interview below:
ABOUT KELLEY MOUNTAIN
Intimacy, Wellness, Creativity, and Event Production have been Kelley’s main outlets of service to the world and personal passions, growing since 1999.
She uses these mediums to create beauty and inspiration in the world, from the individual to the masses. Wellness consultations, bodywork and healing sessions, empowerment work, creativity, dance performance and workshops, spiritual circles, women’s circles, men’s work, dance events, art events, sensuality/sexuality and intimacy coaching and retreats, and wellness retreats are some of her specialties.
She believes that one piece of puzzle in our collective process of healing the Masculine and Feminine (both regarding gender and energetics) is to address the ways we relate to ourselves and others, specifically in context of our romantic relationship. Kelley is a guide to help people explore, discover, and refine themselves to be a vehicle of creation that optimally supports their health and well-being.
CONNECT WITH KELLEY!
On her website HERE
On Facebook HERE
On Instagram HERE