The desire for connection and erotic expression is hardwired into the human design. The process of “rewilding” eros + our sexual relationships allows us to understand and embrace our innate human-primate desire for connection and eros and integrate that with our domesticated, socialized values.
Join Devi Ward Erickson and her guest, Victor Warring as they discuss what it means to take a somatic approach to “rewilding” eroticism and relationships in order to create sustainable regenerative connections.
Tune in to find out:
- What it means to “rewild” eroticism/relationship? (specifically what rewilding eros means and how to integrate it into your life)
- Why is a somatic approach necessary for this process?
- What is human domestication? How does it impact our sexual expression/connection?
- What is the connection between sexual shame, morality and pathology?
- What is sexual sovereignty and what role does it play in relationships?
- What role does community play in sexuality and relationships?
- What type of relationship structures are most “natural” to humans?
ABOUT VICTOR WARRING
Victor Warring is a somatic sexuality and relationship educator/coach, erotic activist and public speaker. His focus is on “rewilding” sexuality and relationship; supporting people in understanding their innate human-primate desire for connection and eros and integrating that with their domesticated, socialized values. Victor works with individuals, people in relationships of all types and communities navigate their way into erotic wholeness.
CONNECT WITH VICTOR
Visit his website HERE
Find Victor on Facebook HERE
OR on Instagram HERE