Devi speaks with special guest, Spiritual and Erotic Authenticity Educator, Lee Harrington, about Sacred Kink, the Bliss of Bondage, and Gender Issues in Sex Positive Communities.
In this episode find out:
- How sacred kink has been used in religion and spirituality for hundreds of years
- What “sensual meditation” is
- Laws and concerns around kink and gender issues and how to navigate these
- Why having a “safe word” is important in exploring your sexual boundaries
- What is BDSM?
- And MORE!
ABOUT LEE HARRINGTON
Lee Harrington is an internationally known spiritual and erotic authenticity educator, gender explorer, eclectic artist and award-winning author and editor on erotic and sacred experience. He is a nice guy with a disarmingly down to earth approach to the fact that we are each beautifully complex ecosystems, and we deserve to examine the human experience from that lens.
For those that want a smile: Lee collects antique keys, bandanas, sacred doodads, and good friends in his spare time between bouts of changing the world. And know what? You can change the world too.
His non-fiction books are:
- Traversing Gender: Understanding Transgender Realities
- Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé
- More Shibari You Can Use: Passionate Rope Bondage and Intimate Connection
- The Toybag Guide to Ageplay
- Sacred Kink: The Eightfold Paths of BDSM and Beyond
- Playing Well With Others: Your Field Guide to Discovering, Exploring and Navigating the Kink, Leather and BDSM Communities (co-written with the talented Mollena Williams)