Our biggest sex organ is our brain, and yet, being “in your head” can be an obstacle to your experience of pleasure. Dr. Heather Bartos shares information about your brain on sex PLUS her tips and tricks for getting out of your head and INTO your senses to rewire your brain for pleasure!
In this episode find out:
- What’s happening in the brain and nervous system during sex?
- How your beliefs about sex are wired into the brain by age 8!
- Why your prefrontal cortexes may be getting in the way of your orgasm
- How to use neuroplasticity to work through old sex beliefs and habits
- The neurobiology of female pleasure
- How to maximize (and troubleshoot) your brain’s ability for magnificent sex.
ABOUT DR. HEATHER BARTOS:
A board-certified OB-GYN, author, speaker, mom and everyday gal, Dr. Heather Bartos is a leading voice in the field of women’s health, and particularly women’s sexual health. She is also a US Navy Veteran, former Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology and is currently medical director of her “village for women’s health,” Be. Women’s Health & Wellness outside Dallas, Texas. Featured in publications from Glamour and Huffington Post to Reader’s Digest, Women’s Health and ABC News, Dr. Bartos loves talking all things women and sex on her podcast, The ME Spot.
Connect with Heather on her website HERE
Follow Heather on Insta HERE